Born in 1981, Yuni Puji Hastuti is a lecturer in Department of Aquaculture, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science, Bogor Agricultural University since 2007. She graduated her Fisheries Bachelor's majoring in Aquaculture in Bogor Agricultural University in 2004. She completed her master study in Microbiology in 2007 and her doctoral study in 2014 in the same university. She has been studying and performing research in environment water quality, microbiology, N_cycle of aquaculture environmental, nitrification, denitrification, Dissimilatory Nirate Reduction to ammonium (DNRA), in Aquaculture since 2007, during which she has published some scientific papers in reputable national and international journals. She also interests in environmental analisys and technology management of environmental research.
- Lecturer and researcher in Bogor Agricultural University (2007 – present)
- Coordinators of student of Aquaculture, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science, Bogor Agricultural University (2007-2014)
- Coordinator of Research and community service, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science, Bogor Agricultural University (2012-2014)
Courses for diplome program:
- Physics, chemistry, biology of Aquatic
- Technology and handling of water quality
- Physics and chemistry of Aquatic
- Water Quality Management
- Marine of Microbiology
PUBLICATIONS AND PAPERS International Publication
- Optimum salinity for growth of mud crab Scylla serrata seed in recirculation systems Jurnal Akuakultur Indonesia Terakreditasi. 14 (1), 50-57.
- Addition of lime CaCO3 on the medium of breeding for growth of catfish seed (Pangasius japonicus). Jurnal Teknologi Perikanan dan Kelautan . Vol. 5 No. 2 November 2014: 183-190 .
- The Activities Of Nh4+ And No2- Oxidizing Bacteria In A Recirculating System OfMud Crab (Scylla Serrata) Culture With Different Number Of Shelter. Research journal of Microbiology. ISSN1816-4935. DOI:10.3923/jm.2017.137.145.
- Optimization of stocking on the maintenance of Scylla serrata in recirculation system. Jurnal Akuakultur Indoensia. Vol. 16 No. 2, Bulan Juli 2017
- Optimum pH determination for mud crab Scylla serrata growth in controlled containers. Jurnal Akuakultur Indonesia. Vol. 15 (2), 171-179
- Optimization of stocking density in intensification of mud crab Scylla serrata cultivation in the resirculation system. Jurnal Akuakultur Indonesia. 16 (2), 253-260
- The concentration of optimum dissolved oxygen levels for growth of mud crab Scylla serrata seed in recirculation system. Jurnal Akuakultur Indonesia. 16 (1), 107-115
- The frequency of calcium and magnesium differences in recirculation systems for increasing production of mud crab Scylla serrata Jurnal Akuakultur Indonesia. 16 (2), 111-120.
- World Aquaculture Society (WAS): The Activity Of Ammonia And Nitrite Oxidizing Bacteria In Mud Crab (Scylla Serrata) Recirculating Culture System Of With Different Number Of Shelter. Surabaya, 27 April 2016
- International Fisheries Science (IFS): “Optimum Shelter For Increased Production Of Mud Crabscylla Serratain An Environment Recirculation Aquaculture System. Vietnam, 30 September 2016
- Japan Society Fisheries Science (JSFS): Activity Of Nitrification, Denitrification And Dnra Indigenous Bacteria From Recirculation Aquaculture System Of Mud Crab Scylla Serrata. Jepang, 22 September 2017
- International Fisheries Science (IFS): Application of Immobilizer Utilization Nitrification, Denitrification and DNRA. Indigenous Bacteria Selected in Recirculation System of Mud Crab Scylla serrata Culture . Malang, 7 November 2017
Current research projects:
- Integrated Phytoremediation Technology Model to Increase Holothuria Production
- Growth Enhancement For Increased Production Growth Of Mud crab
- Increase Production of mud crab Scylla Serrata based Integration Undergravel System
- BIOCONTROL TEST Bacillus NTT 3a TO VIBRIO Harveyi ON Penaeus Monodon Fab.
- Utilization of Banana Banana Waste to Prevent Mas Disease (Motile Aeromonad Septicaemia) On Dumbo Catfish Application of Pseudomonas bacteria in reducing ammonia waste in vaname shrimp cultivation
- Application of Halomonas bacteria in reducing ammonia waste in vaname shrimp cultivation
- Application of denitrification specific bacteria to reducing ammonia waste in vaname shrimp cultivation
- Isolation and identification of nitrificiation denitrification bacteria of Pond culture vaname
- Technology of Bioremediator On Freshwater Fish Cultivation Using The Blue Economy Concept
- Activity test and abundance of specific nitrification bacteria in pond culture
- Nitrification and denitrification shrimp pond culture in Indonesia
Contacts Lecturer: Dr. Yuni Puji Hastuti, S.Pi, M.Si Department of Aquaculture IPB University (Bogor Agricultural University) Bogor, Indonesia
- IPB mail:firstname.lastname@example.org