Born in 1971, Sri Nuryati is a lecturer in the Department of Aquaculture, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science, Bogor Agricultural University (BDP-FPIK-IPB) since 1995. She graduated her Aquaculture majoring in Bogor Agricultural University in 1995. In 2000 she completed her master study in Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia and completed her PhD study in Aquatic Science in Bogor Agricultural University at 2010. She has interest on Veterinery Science and DNA vaccine development for aquaculture.Courses for undergraduate program:
Courses for graduate program:
- BDP 441 Fish Diseases
- BDP 442 Fish health Management
- BDP 200 Fundamentals of Aquaculture
- BDP 339 Scientific Methods
- BDP641 Fish Pathology
- BDP642 Fish Immunology
- BDP741 Fish Pathogenesys
- BDP722 Fish engineeringEDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- 1995. Fisheries Bachelor's majoring Aquaculture. Bogor Agricultural University
- 2000. Magister in Aquatic Science. Bogor Agricultural University
- 2010. Doctorate in Veterinary Science. Bogor Agricultural University
- 2008 : Training on Integrated Quality Programme Management based on HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)
- 2010: Training on Searching and Drafting of Patent Document to Increase Competitiveness and Development of Research Result
- 2016: Training on Quality Control Method of Raw Material & Herbal Medicine Product (Center for Biopharmaceutical Studies-Bogor Agricultural University)
- Member of Indonesian Microbiologist Association (1998-present)
- Member of Indonesian Network on Fish Health Management (2012-present)
- Member of Indonesian Society of Scientific Aquaculture (2010-present)
- Member of World Aquacultural Society (2013-present)
- Editor of Jurnal Akuakultur Indonesia (2011- present)
- Editor of Indonesian Network on Fish Health Management (INFHEM) Magazine (2012-present)
Construction of DNA Vaccine to Prevent Koi Herpesvirus Infection in Carp (in the process in Ministry of Law and Human Rights, No.P 00201000778/ from 2010).APPRECIATION
Innovation of DNA Vaccine construction entitled “Construction of DNA Vaccine to Prevent Disease caused by Koi Herpesvirus (KHV)” was selected by Bussines Innovation Center (BIC) Indonesia to be one of 102 Most Prospective Innovation in 2010 and get appreciation from Minister of Research and Technology, Republic of Indonesia.PUBLICATIONS AND PAPERS International Publication
- Scopus Author : Click_ID_56418547500_for detail
- Orcid.org : Click_ID_0000-0003-1149-1485_for detaill
- Researchgate.net : Click Here for detaill
- Sekar Ayu Chairunnisa, Sri Nuryati, Alimuddin Alimuddin, Sri Murtini, Ayi Santika, Dwi Hany Yanti. 2016. Efficacy of GP-11 KHV DNA Vaccine in Cyprinus carpio haemaatopterus. Indonesian Aquaculture Journal, Vol. 11 No.1: 31-39.
- Andi Tiara Eka Diana Putri, Dedi Jusadi, Sri Nuryati. The growth and Physiological responses of tambaqui Colossoma macropomum fed on the high dose of clove oil-supplemented diet. Jurnal Akuakultur Indonesia, Vol. 15 No.1, p 70-79.
- Asep Akmal Aonullah, Sri Nuryati, Alimuddin, Sri Murtini, Efficacy of koi herpesvirus DNA vaccine administration by immersion method on Cyprinus carpio field scale culture. Aquaculture Research, Vol 48: 4655-4662
- Khairun Nisaa, Sukenda, Muhammad Zairin Junior, Angela Mariana Lusiastuti, Sri Nuryati. Resistance of tilapia (Oreochrommis niloticus) fry vaccinated at different gonadal developmental stages toward Streptococcosis. Jurnal Veteriner, [S.l.], Vol. 17(3): 355-364.
- Sri Nuryati, Alimuddin, Ayu Dhita Juliadiningtyas. Potential transmission test of GP25 vaccine in normal flora bacteria of common carp culture media. Jurnal Akuakultur Indonesia, Vol.14, No.1: 90-97
- Sri Nuryati, SitiKhodijah, Alimuddin, Mia Setiawati. 2015. Effectiveness of feeding diet containing DNA vaccine to koi herpesvirus-infected common carp. Jurnal Kedokteran Hewan Universitas Syah Kuala, Submit.
- Sri Nuryati, Alimuddin, Sukenda, FachriyanH.Pasaribu, RetnoD.Soejoedono. Construction of a DNA vaccine using glycoprotein-25 and its expression towards increasing survival rate of KHV- infected common carp (Cyprinuscarpio. JurnalNatur Indonesia, Vol.13 No.1, October 2010.
- Sri Nuryati, Alimuddin, Sukenda, FachriyanH.Pasaribu, RetnoD.Soejoedono. Effect of DNA Vaccine of Paghocytic activity on Carp.JurnalAkuakultur Indonesia, Vol 9, No.1, hal.1-9;
- Sri Nuryati, Permana Giri, DinamellaWahyuningrum. Effectivity of Garlic Allium sativum on Carp Resistency to Koi Herpesvirus.. Jurnal Akuakultur Indonesia Vol. 7, Nomor 2, July 2008.
- Sri Nuryati, M.Arif Suparman, Dinamella Wahjuningrum. 2008. Using Paci-Paci Leaf Extract Leucas sp to prevent from mycotic infection on Giant Gouramy Osphonrmus gouramy Jurnal Akuakultur Indonesia Vol. 7, Nomor 2, July 2008.
- Sri Nuryati, Dewi Puspitaningtyas, Dinamella Wahjuningrum. Potency of Garlic Allium sativum to inactivate Koi Herpesvirus(KHV) on Cyprinuscarpio. JurnalAkuakultur Indonesia, Vol 4, Nomor 2, July 2007.
SEMINAR (AS ORAL PRESENTER)
- Mia Setiawati, Arry, Sri Nuryati, Ing Mokoginta, M.A.Suprayudi, W.Manalu. Effect of Fe-Anorganic Supplementation on grouper haematology infected by Vibrio parahamolyticus. Jurnal biologi Indonesia, Vol.IV, No.4, December 2007.
- The use of banana stem extract musa paradisiaca for motile aeromonad septicaemia prevention in african catfish (International Fisheries Symposium (IFS); Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam, 31 Oktober-2 No November 2016)
- Efficacy of DNA Vaccination bu immersion on common carp juvenile against koi herpesvirus infection (The 4th International Seminar on Fisheries and Marine Science; Pekanbaru, 3 Desember 2015)
- Application of oral DNA Vaccine to Prevent Koi Herpesvirus Infection (Periodic Seminar of Indonesian Microbiologist Association, Februaryy 19, 2012).
- DNA Vaccine to Prevent KHV Infection (Symposiumof Aquaculture Biotechnology 3th, October 7, 2010).
- Potency of DNA Vaccine Candidate to Induce Immune Response of Cyprinus carpio (Sixth National Seminar on Fisheries and Marine Research Gajah MadaUniversity, Yogyakarta: July 25, 2009)
- In Vitro Limphoid cellsCulture(Oka) of Tiger Shrimp as a Culture Media for White Spot Syndrome Virus (Second Symposiumof Aquaculture Biotechnology , November 2006)RESEARCH PROJECT
- Improvement Production of Seabass Juveniles Through Food Safety-Based Disease Control
- Aplication of banana steam extract for preventing bacterial and viral diseases in Fish and Shrimp
- DNA Vaccine Application on Common Carp